Earlier Groups, 2016 Edit
Dockson, then Otonashi Naru, made her idol debut in early 2016 as a member of →EXIT←. However, she withdrew from the group the following summer, before they were set to make their official debut.
Just a few weeks after leaving →EXIT←, Naru took part in the BiS Reformation Audition under the name "Second Summer Uika". When she failed to pass the audition, she was added to SiS where she was given the stage name "Chin Mirei". However, SiS would disband the day after their debut.
GANG PARADE, 2016-2020 Edit
In December 2017, Yui Ga Dockson ranked 16th in the WACK General Election and was given a "booby prize reward" of an indie solo single (unlike the actual winners Cent Chihiro Chittiii and Aina The End whose solo releases would receive a major release).
In January 2018, Dockson began writing a column for scramble.net, where she reviews ramen dishes.
Despite not being among the initial WACK members selected to be mentors, on March 20th, 2020, Yui Ga Dockson decided that she would participate in the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2020. At the end of this audition, it was announced that GANG PARADE would be split into two groups, with Dockson being placed in GO TO THE BEDS.
Personal Life Edit
Worked in a ramen shop before becoming an idol.
- [2018.06.28] Like a virgin
Web column Edit
- [2018.01.02-present] Untitled ramen review column, Scramble.net
Other Media Edit
- [2017.02.07] WHO KiLLED IDOL? -SiS Shoumetsu no Uta-
Live Video Edit
- [2018.12.11] GANG PARADE oneman live at Zepp Tokyo
- [2019.09.04] CHALLENGE the LIMIT TOUR
- [2020.02.29] PARADE GOES ON TOUR at Nakano Sunplaza
Stage Play Edit
- [2019.08.25 - 09.28] Playhouse
Lyrics Written Edit
- LAST GANG PARADE: Tadashii kotae ga mitsukaranai
- Considers GANG PARADE her reason to live.
- Her favourite food is ramen, to the point where she was known as "Naru Ramenski" while a member of →EXIT←.
- Usually dyes/paints her eyebrows in bright colours.
- Her BiS Reformation Audition name was a parody of First Summer Uika. Future WACK auditionees would follow the tradition of being a "Third Summer Uika", "Fourth Summer Uika" etc.