Watanabe Junnosuke (渡辺淳之介), better known as JxSxK (songwriting pen name) or simply Watanabe, is a Japanese businessman, producer and lyricist. He is the founder and director of WACK, and the former vocalist of This is not a business.
Watanabe formed his first band after dropping out of high school. He was confident in the band's success, however, it disbanded after the members discussed employment in the music industry.
After graduating from university, he became employed at Tsubasa Records as a music producer. As part of Tsubasa, he was given the responsibility of managing and producing various acts, including Pour Lui and later, BiS. He was later added to SCRAMBLES, formed by frequent partner, Matsukuma Kenta.
After BiS disbanded in 2014, he left Tsubasa Records to form his own company, WACK.
In July 2015, following the departure of Kato Kouban, Watanabe took over as vocalist for This is not a business, claiming that he was actually the original Kato, and that the previous was merely the "second generation". He remained the vocalist of the band until their disbandment at the end of the year.
In April 2016, a biography about Watanabe and his work in the idol industry, Watanabe Junnosuke: Idol o Create Suru, was published.
Watanabe's fashion brand NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS was launched in 2018, with the philosophy "ANTi ADULT". The brand is sold in WACK's MULTiPLE MANiACS store, which frequently holds pop-up events for various WACK activities and houses KiKA'S bar.
Although he attended one of the top secondary schools in Japan, he stopped attending school during his second year of junior high and dropped out entirely during high school.
He studied Political Economics at Waseda University.
His first time going abroad on vacation was in December 2019, when he visited the United Kingdom and Europe.
- [2017.09.27] BEST FRiEND (With Pour Lui)
- [2017.12.06] WACK & SCRAMBLES WORKS (Track #1, Spark)
- [2019.06.12] CARROTS and STiCKS (Pre-release only)
- In addition to managing all current WACK idols, he also writes the lyrics to most of their songs.
- While his public persona is frequently described as a "psychopath", many of his idols have said that he's nicer behind the scenes.
- Even though he's allegedly married, he's visited hostess clubs often and pretended to date some of his idols (most notably, Pour Lui, Coco Partin Coco and Toggy).
- During WACK Audition Camp 2017, he got drunk and brought a woman back.
- Is a fan of alternative rock, like Blur, the Sex Pistols and Japanese punk band The Yellow Monkey.
- Will occasionally argue with people who post inflammatory things about his groups while drunk on Twitter. And while sober.