Yui ga Jackson (ユイ・ガ・ジャクソン)
August 14th, 2018
January 3rd, 2021
|Time in Group||
2 Years, 5 Months, 3 Days
December 26th, 2020
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY + Utauuta ver.
|Time in Group||
0 Years, 0 Months, 22 Days
History[edit | edit source]
2018[edit | edit source]
From March 12th, Utauuta took part in the WACK Audition Camp 2018 under the name "Yui Ga Jackson". However, she was eliminated on the first day without being offered a redemption challenge. Soon after, she auditioned for WAgg.
On August 14th, Utauuta was revealed as one of the first eight trainees to join WAgg.
2019[edit | edit source]
From March 24th, Utauuta participated in the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2019. On day two, she was eliminated for a second time after losing a game of Daifugo.
2020[edit | edit source]
From March 22nd, Utauuta took part in the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP for the third year in a row. She was eliminated on day three after failing to do the most squats.
On June 12th, Utauuta's first digital release, WAgg no Subarashiki Sekai, was published.
From October 10th, Utauuta participated in the PARADISES no Subarashiki Mirai audition. As part of the audition, she featured on their digital single, PLEASE LISTEN TO MY, in an individual solo version released on November 14th.
Utauuta was eliminated from the PARADISES audition on December 13th, after failing to earn all four required stars needed to progress to the final stage. However, she was offered a second chance, as the following day the single, WAgg to PARADISES no Subarashiki Sekai to Mirai, was released in individual member versions with a promise that any eliminated WAgg could return to the audition if their version sold the most copies. Utauuta's solo version of the single ultimately sold the most copies, and was therefore allowed to return to the audition in time for the audition's final results ceremony on December 26th.
During the results ceremony, it was announced that, despite having been previously eliminated, Utauuta had ultimately won the audition and would be promoted to PARADISES.
2021[edit | edit source]
Utauuta will graduate from WAgg on January 3rd, and start activities with PARADISES on January 30th.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Stage Name: Utauuta (ウタウウタ)
- WACK Audition Name: Yui ga Jackson (ユイ・ガ・ジャクソン)
- Birth Date: June 3rd
- Western Zodiac: Gemini
- WACK status:
- 2018.08.04: Joined WAgg
- WACK Groups:
- Overall Time in WACK: 2 Years, 5 Months, 3 Days
Discography[edit | edit source]
- [2020.06.12] WAgg no Subarashiki Sekai
- [2020.11.14] PLEASE LISTEN TO MY (+Utauuta ver.) (With PARADISES)
- [2020.12.14] WAgg to PARADISES no Subarashiki Sekai to Mirai (+Utauuta ver.)
Publications[edit | edit source]
Other Media[edit | edit source]
Film[edit | edit source]
- [2021.01.15] Like a Rolling Stone -IDOL AUDiTiON-
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Is a big Togawa Jun fan and sang "Suki Suki Daisuki" (previously covered by BiS Kaidan) at her first WACK audition.
- She hates being reminded of her time in the 2018 WACK audition, saying that she has changed a lot since then.
- Struggles to express her emotions, causing staff members to describe her as "cold".
- Her audition name was a parody of Yui Ga Dockson.
- In an interview for PARADISES no Subarashiki Mirai, Utauuta revealed that she had planned to drop out of the audition and leave WAgg, but changed her mind the day before the interview after receiving a text message from Yumeno Yua.