Biography[edit | edit source]
2017[edit | edit source]
In 2017, Tsukino Yuki entered Miss iD 2018 where she won the "Most Photogenic" award.
2018[edit | edit source]
From March 12th to 18th, Tsukino Yuki took part in the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2018 under the name "Yokoyama Hina".
On March 18th, it was announced that Tsukino had passed the audition camp, and was subsequently added to GANG PARADE alongside Haruna Bad Chiiiin. Upon joining, her stage name was changed to Tsukino Usagi.
Tsukino Usagi's first single, GANG 2, was released on May 29th.
2019[edit | edit source]
Tsukino Usagi's first album, LAST GANG PARADE, was released 0n January 8th.
In May, Tsukino Usagi modelled for the ZOZOMESSE fashion brand.
2020[edit | edit source]
On April 1st, Tsukino's first EP as a member of PARADISES, G/P, was released.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Tsukino wanted to drop out of high school as she had no real goals in life. However, she stayed because her parents wanted her to graduate.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Stage Name: Tsukino Usagi (月ノウサギ)
- Other Names: Tsukino Yuki (月野雪)
- WACK Audition Name: Yokoyama Hina (ヨコヤマヒナ)
- Birth Date: December 22, 1999
- Height: 162cm
- Nickname: Tsukino (月ノ)
- Western Zodiac: Capricorn
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- WACK status:
- 2018.03.18: Joined GANG PARADE
- 2020.03.28: Joined PARADISES
- GANG PARADE Colour: ■ Light blue
- WACK Groups:
- Overall Time in WACK: 2 Years, 7 Months, 3 Days
Discography[edit | edit source]
Publications[edit | edit source]
Other Media[edit | edit source]
Film[edit | edit source]
- [2019.01.11] Sekai De Ichiban Kanashii Audition
Live Video[edit | edit source]
- [2018.12.11] GANG PARADE oneman live at Zepp Tokyo
- [2019.09.04] CHALLENGE the LIMIT TOUR
- [2020.02.29] PARADE GOES ON TOUR at Nakano Sunplaza
Stage Play[edit | edit source]
- [2019.08.25 - 09.28] Playhouse
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her stage name is a reference to the main character of Sailor Moon. Her apology in WACK Shazai incorporated the character's famous catchphrase, "I'll punish you in the name of the moon".
- Took part in Miss iD the same year as Ishimura Aoi, who auditioned for WACK a year before she did.
- Claims to both love and hate pretty girls.
- Says she cannot be beaten in her desire for self-approval.
- Is a fan of LADYBABY, in particular, Kaneko Rie and Kuromiya Rei.
- Shared her WACK audition name with Go Zeela. It was a parody of Yokoyama Rina.
- Claims that her first kiss was with Coco Partin Coco.