Sometime in December, Toriaez Hana joined the idol group Naturallium.vivid, under the name "Minami Hana".
Minami Hana graduated from Naturallium.vivid on March 12th, 2017.
From March 12 to 18th, 2018, Toriaez Hana took part in the WACK Audition Camp 2018 under the name "Cent Chihiro Tette".
At the concluding WACK EXHiBiTiON on March 18th it was announced that Toriaez Hana had passed the audition and would be joining BiS 1st.
Toriaez Hana's first single with BiS, Don't miss it!!, was released on July 4th.
On July 26th, Toriaez Hana was added to the shuffle unit HOLY SHiTS, and her debut song with the group was released the same day.
On July 30th, Toriaez Hana ranked 4th in the first BiS.LEAGUE election and remained in BiS 1st.
Toriaez Hana and BiS 1st groupmate Go Zeela provided guest vocals for the song "Darenimo Jama sa Renai Heya de Hajimaru Kimi no Tame no Kyousoukyoku, Sai Ichi Gakushou" on THE Natsu no Mamono's third album, released on December 19th.
On December 29th, Toriaez Hana ranked last in the second BiS.LEAGUE. While she was not demoted as BiS.LEAGUE was announced to end, due to her low ranking, Watanabe Junnosuke singled her out as being "unfit to perform as part of BiS" and at risk of being removed from the group.
From the 24th to 28th March, Toriaez Hana took part in the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2019. Due to her probation status, she was involved as a competitor rather than a mentor, under the condition that if she was eliminated from the audition, she would also be fired from BiS.
On March 28th, Hana was eliminated from the audition camp and fired from BiS effective immediately.
On March 30th, the remaining members of BiS announced that they would disband in response to Toriaez Hana and Aya Eightprince's firings from the group. Because of this, Toriaez and Aya were allowed to return to BiS until their disbandment.
BiS' second generation officially disbanded on May 11th. During their final show, Toriaez Hana announced that she would leave WACK entirely at the end of the month, using her remaining three weeks to search for work at another agency.
On May 31st, Toriaez Hana's contract with WACK expired, and she left the company.
On July 21st, Hana announced that she had joined the idol company Dear Stage (who had also worked with Hug Me and Terashima Yufu in the past) and would be changing her professional name to Hanamiya Hana.
From August 5th, Hanamiya Hana participated in the "Arcana" competition, a collaboration between Dear Stage and the record company Lantis, to find anisong singers.
On November 15th, Hana starred in a thriller movie, titled "FIND", alongside other idols.
On December 15th, Hanamiya Hana joined the idol group ARCANA PROJECT as a founding member, alongside the winners of the Arcana competition. That same month, she also performed a joint live with her former BiS groupmate, MEW, who had also joined Dear Stage.
Hanamiya Hana's debut single with ARCANA PROJECT, ACE of WANDS, was released on March 25th.
- Current Stage Name: Hanamiya Hana (花宮ハナ)
- Other Names: Toriaez Hana (トリアエズ・ハナ), Minami Hana (南はな)
- WACK Audition Name: Cent Chihiro Tette (セントチヒロ・テッテ)
- Birth Date: September 25th, 2000 (age 19)
- Nickname: Hana (ハナ), Torihana (トリハナ)
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Eastern Zodiac: Dragon
- BiS Role: Cheers! Member (乾杯！担当)
- WACK status:
- 2018.03.18: Joined BiS
- 2019.03.28: Fired from BiS
- 2019.03.30: Returned to BiS
- 2019.05.11: BiS Disbands
- 2019.05.31: Left
- WACK Groups:
- Other Groups:
- Against The Pain (solo version)
Other Media Edit
- Toriaez Hana's audition name, "Cent Chihiro Tette", was a parody of Cent Chihiro Chittiii.
- She would later join a shuffle unit, HOLY SHiTS, with her audition namesake.
- Wanted to become a K-Pop idol after her mother took her to a BIG BANG concert.
- While generally positive, she worries about other people's opinion of her. She also hates silence and tries to talk to cover it up, which irritated many fans watching the live stream of the WACK Audition Camp 2018. During her solo interview, she says that she thinks it runs in her family, as her mother talks a lot too.
- Her BiS stage name was a parody of the Japanese Ikazaya phrase, "Toriezu Nama" (とりあえず生; I'll have a beer for now). It is probably why her role in BiS was the "Cheers!" member.