|Single by MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN|
December 19th, 2019 Physical
Kuro-chan's Fate Edit
Throughout the audition for MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, variety show talent Kuro-chan was heavily involved in the group's formation as documented on the television series MONSTER IDOL, and also features on Restart and its promotional material.
Restart was sold in three formats, with each version representing Kuro-chan's future with the group. The version which sold the most copies would decide Kuro-chan's fate:
- Zokkou (続行; Continuation): Kuro-chan will continue as the group's producer and will regularly interact with the group.
- Kainin (解任; Dismissal): Kuro-chan will no longer be involved with the group.
- Kainin & Batsu (解任&罰; Dismissal & Punishment): Kuro-chan will no longer be involved, but he will also be forced to undergo a bizarre punishment.
For additional promo as apart of the campaign, members of the group (and Kuro-chan) appeared for photo events at Tower Records stores around Japan until December 24th.
On December 25th, at MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN's debut TV live performance, it was announced that the "Kainin & Batsu" edition had sold the most copies, and Kuro-chan was fired and punished the same night. His punishment was to be dangled upside-down above the stage and dunked into water, as MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN performed behind him.
- Restart (Kuro-chan version)
- Restart (Aina The End version)
Featured Members Edit
Single Information Edit
- Lyrics: Kuro-chan
- Composition: Kuro-chan
- Arrangement: Matsukuma Kenta
- Instruments, Arrangement and Recording: Scrambles