No fandom name? Just ignore any sections that you can't fill.
Add websites, social media, etc.
This is a placeholder template for groups. Go ahead and copy-paste the source code of this page to help you make pages
This is normally where you would give a brief description of the group, such as:
BiMBO (Brand-new idol Monster Bourgeoisie) is a WACK group formed in early 2020. The group's initial purpose was to promote Bimbo bread.
Don't forget to click on (or edit in source mode) the infobox and fill in as much information as you know about the group. Anything you don't know, just leave blank. You can insert their profile image by uploading their photo to the images page (or even this very page) and copy-pasting the URL into the code that looks like:
If this is a WACK group, you should apply both member boxes, and a bulleted list (if it is a non-WACK group, you can just use a bulleted list without any member boxes). You can learn more about member boxes here. I'm not going to make entirely new boxes for imaginary members, so we'll use CARRY LOOSE as an example for now:
If you are making a page for a group that has already disbanded, title this section "Final Lineup" instead of "Members" and list the last members to be part of the group before it disbanded. Likewise, name "former members" to "previous members".
When it comes to what order to place the members, its best to go in order of seniority. To figure out seniority, consider this following order (1 being the highest seniority):
- Join date (the most recently-joined members ALWAYS go last, regardless of the other factors; e.g; if Member A is older with more idol experience than idol B, but idol B joined the group first, B will still be placed above A and so on)
- Was already a member of WACK (If multiple, go by who was in WACK the longest, or consider the below factors)
- Promoted WAgg trainee (If multiple, go by who was in WAgg the longest, or consider the below factors)
- Participated in WACK Audition Camp
- Previous non-WACK idol experience (If multiple, go by whose career started the earliest)
- Oldest age (If known)
- Unknown (new members with no past experience or confirmed age)
If all members join at the same time, and are all unknown, go for the order that official sources place them at.
Former Members Edit
When it is a brand-new group that hasn't done anything yet, you don't need to provide much information. However, this section can get very long, very fast, especially when a group is very active or has existed for longer than a year. When the history section gets particularly long, it's a good idea to use subheadings to split it up by year or era. For example:
Formation, 2020 Edit
In March 2020, Watanabe Junnosuke announced that he had signed a partnership with the Mexican Bimbo brand of baked goods and that certain winners of the WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2020 would form a special group to promote the company's Japanese expansion. During the audition's concluding WACK EXHiBiTiON, the group's name was revealed as "BiMBO" and that the founding lineup would be made up of audition winners UwU Wu, Caca Partin Caca, Mamaland, Tumtumko, Haruna Back-Bing and WAgg trainee Nayu.
When this section gets too long, you should probably make a separate discography page and link to that instead.
- [2020.05.29] Brand-new idol MONSTER BOURGEOiSiE
- [2020.04.04] MMM BREAD
- BiMBO are the first WACK unit to be completely made up.