|MOMOKO GUMi COMPANY|
WACK AUDiTiON CAMP 2018 (Mentor)
Demon Member (あまのじゃく担当)
March 9th, 2015
|Time in Group||
5 Years, 4 Months, 0 Days
On March 9th, Momoko Gumi Company was revealed as a founding member of BiSH.
Momoko's debut release, Spark, was published online on March 27th.
On May 27th, Momoko Gumi Company's first album, Brand-new idol SHiT, was released.
Momoko Gumi Company's debut single, OTNK, was released on September 2nd.
On December 31st, Momoko Gumi Company ranked 7th in the WACK General Election.
On March 7th, Momoko Gumi Company released her first book, Me wo Awaseru to Iukoto, detailing her time spent in BiSH so far.
Momoko has a big family of a mother, father, two brothers and both grandparents. She is the middle child. She liked her father, but couldn't take her mother seriously. She would often lie and sometimes steal from her family.
As a child, Momoko felt she was too mature for her age. She disliked being around children her age and found adults to be too patronizing, which eventually led to her skipping kindergarten. While at school, Momoko was bullied by an on/off friend for about a year. In high school, she had a very close friend and the two were often mistaken as being in a gay relationship.
- Stage Name: Momoko Gumi Company (モモコグミカンパニー)
- Birth Date: September 4th
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Bloodtype: O
- Nickname: Momokan (モモカン)
- Western Zodiac: Virgo
- BiSH Role: Demon Member (あまのじゃく担当)
- WACK status:
- 2015.05.09: Joined BiSH
- BiSH Colour: ■ Yellow
- WACK Groups:
- BiSH (2015-)
- Overall Time in WACK: 5 Years, 4 Months, 0 Days
- [2017.01.18] Less Than SEX TOUR FiNAL "Teioosekkai" Hibiyaya Daiga Ongaku do
- [2017.11.01] NEVERMiND TOUR RELOADED THE FiNAL "REVOLUTiONS"
- [2018.07.29] BiSH "TO THE END"
- [2019.04.03] BRiNG iCiNG SHiT HORSE TOUR FiNAL "THE NUDE"
- [2020.01.15] And yet BiSH moves.
- [2018.12.03] BiSH no Kirekkire JAPAN
- KiLLER BiSH: summertime, KNAVE
- GiANT KiLLERS: Marionette, Nothing
- THE GUERRiLLA BiSH: SHARR, JAM
- CARROTS: Mada Tochuu
- Is the shortest member of BiSH
- Has a habit of speaking before thinking, which led her to one time talking about her discharge on a live stream interview after the host found a yellow stained cloth in her bag.
- In an interview when she first joined BiSH, she said she hated idol otaku.
- Admits to being shy, tough on the outside but weak on the inside and being an anxious person.
- She was the only founding member of BiSH to not be in any groups before.
- Has written the most lyrics out of any other BiSH member.