May 2, 1983
miifuu is a musician, producer and composer. She has composed music for various idol groups, most notably, BiS. She was the former keyboardist of the End and currently co-produces Kimi no Mawari. with her ex-bandmate Nakayama Yukiko.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Miifuu began working under Tsubasa Records sometime in 2010. Her first noteworthy composition was the song "Raison d'être" by Pour Lui. Her first composition to be released on a single was BiS' nerve in 2010. This would become the song that she would be best known for. She joined SCRAMBLES after its formation in 2011, and continued working as a composer for artists such as BiS and Especia. As of 2015, it appears that she is no longer part of SCRAMBLES.
In 2018, she teamed up with Nakayama again to co-produce the group Kimi no Mawari.
Works[edit | edit source]
Composition and Arrangement[edit | edit source]
- [2011.10.19] nerve - BiS
- [2012.10.10] IDOL is DEAD - BiS (Track #10, hitoribotchi)
- [2013.02.20] Life goes on - Dorothy Little Happy
- [2014.05.28] Gusto - Especia (Track #2, Bayblues)
- [2016.08.17] LOVELESS/ARTLESS - Haruka to Miyuki
- [2017.02.22] Discorette Ukiyou no Yume - FES☆TIVE
- [2017.09.13] Bring me!! - SiAM&POPTUNe
- [2018.11.02] Kimi no Mawari. (Single) - Kimi no Mawari.
- [2018.12.28] Catharsis - Kimi no Mawari.
Piano[edit | edit source]
- [2014.01.22] STUPiG - BiS (Track #2, ODD FUTURE)