MiDORiKO EMPiRE is an idol under WACK. She is a founding member of EMPiRE.
MiDORiKO was announced as a founding member of EMPiRE in August 2017. Unlike any of the other members, she did not take part in WACK Audition Camp 2017, auditioning specifically for "Project aW". Her debut album, THE EMPiRE STRiKES START!!, was released in early 2018.
On October 16th, she modelled for NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS at Amazon Fashion Week.
Her debut single, Pierce, was released in February 2019.
Personal Life Edit
MiDORiKO considered herself a rebellious child and refused to go to high school, staying at home and watching TV instead. She loved dancing and took part in hip-hop dance lessons during elementary school. She quit dancing during high school, as her health was deteriorating from her not leaving the house.
Before joining EMPiRE, MiDORiKO worked part-time in a wedding hall.
- She is the only EMPiRE member to not take part in any of the live streamed audition boot camps.
- Dyes her hair frequently.
- Was a long-time fan of BiS and BiSH, and cried when she first listened to Orchestra.
- Loves going to maid cafes.
- Likes men with long hair.