LUI◇FRONTiC◆Matsukuma JAPAN (LUI◇FRONTiC◆松隈JAPAN)
As of 2017, they have disbanded.
Final Lineup Edit
- Pour Lui (Vocals, founding member)
- Tempest Takeuchi (Guitar, chorus, founding member)
- Ohara just begun (Bass, chorus, founding member)
- Angels Ken (Drums, joined February 8th, 2016)
Previous Members Edit
- Optimus Matsukuma (Guitar, chorus, founding member, withdrew November 19th, 2015)
Support Members Edit
- Kusunose Takuya (Drums)
- Itou Naoya (Drums)
LUI◇FRONTiC◆Matsukuma JAPAN was founded in December 2013, while Pour Lui was still in BiS. Their activities started on December 24th, and their first release was the mini-album JAPONiCA!! in February 2014.
After BiS disbanded in July 2014, Lui dedicated herself to LUI FRONTiC full-time, and they released their second EP, JAPONiCA!!2 in August. However, the band went on hiatus from October 15th to November 17th, as Pour Lui required polyp surgery. Just two days after their comeback, Matsukuma withdrew from the band, and they changed their name to LUI FRONTiC Akabane JAPAN. The "Akabane" refers to the Akabane bridge in Tokyo.
In early 2015, LUI FRONTiC Akabane JAPAN signed with Universal J, and their first major single, Rip Me, was released on March 25th. It was followed by their second and final single, Wonderloop, on August 12th.
On January 27th, 2016, LUI FRONTiC released their only major album, UP! UP!! UP!!!
In July, Pour Lui announced her plans to reform BiS and the band went on hiatus. However, on April 28th, 2017, LUI FRONTiC Akabane JAPAN announced that they had disbanded.
- [2016.01.27] UP! UP!! UP!!!
- While a member of LUI FRONTiC, Pour Lui's name was written as プールイ, rather than her more well-known spelling of プー・ルイ.
- Tempest Takeuchi and Ohara just begun were both former members of the band, the storefront.