Mizuta Mari (ミズタマリ), Izukoneko (いずこねこ)
November 9th, 1994 (Age 25)
From 2011 to 2014 she also performed as a soloist under the name "Izukoneko".
In April 2014, Izukoneko crowdfunded the movie Sekai no Owari no Izukoneko, where she played the lead role. A manga of the same name was later released online. She suddenly halted her activities in Summer of 2014 due to conflicts with her producer, Sakurai Kenta. At around the same time, she formed Pla2me with Kamiya Saki, performing as "Mizuta Mari". Their first single, Plastic 2 Mercy, was released in September.
On September 9th 2018, Izumi Mari graduated from THE Natsu no Mamono. She continued entertainment activities until the end of the month, after which she took a 5 month long hiatus. She returned to entertainment in March 2019 as a model.
On March 28th, Mari revealed the crowdfunding campaign for "Re:cycle", a web drama starring herself and other former idols, with the intention to "Re-debut" idols that had been dismissed from their agencies. The campaign reached its goal on April 21st.
- [2012.04.14] IZUKONEKO EP
Live Albums Edit
- [2013.04.03] Namiete
- [2011.11.11] JuPiter girL
- [2011.12.18] rainy irony
- [2012.02.25] nostalgie el
- [2017.05.10] UTANINARE!! / Watashi
- [2016.05.01] Mtopido Nyuumonhen
THE Natsu no Mamomo: Edit
- [2017.07.12] Shin Mamono BOMBAYE EP
- [2015.08.26] Renai Shijou Shugi Summer Everyday/Doki Meki Library
- [2016.01.20] Tokyo Mousou Forever Young/Darling no cry!!!
- [2016.06.22] Mamono, BOM-BA-YE ~Tamashii no Kakusei Hen~/Bye Bye Train
- [2017.03.17] Boku to Kimi no Rock'n'Roll
Digital Singles Edit
- [2018.08.17] Sayonara Memory
Other Media Edit
- [2015.03.05] Sekai no Owari no Izukoneko