Go Zeela remained a member of BiS' second generation from their formation to disbandment. During the BiS.LEAGUE she was also the captain of its subgroup, BiS 1st.
Biography[edit | edit source]
2016[edit | edit source]
From August 31st to September 4th, Go Zeela took part in the BiS Reformation Audition under the name "Yokoyama Hina".
On September 4th, during the audition's final day, Go Zeela was announced as a founding member of BiS's Second Generation.
On November 16th, Go Zeela's first album as a member of BiS, Brand-new idol Society 2, was released.
2017[edit | edit source]
Go Zeela's first single as a member of BiS, SOCiALiSM was released on May 31st, 2017.
2018[edit | edit source]
At the 2018 WACK EXHiBiTiON on March 18th, it was announced that Go Zeela would be placed in BiS 1st when BiS would split into two groups.
On July 30th, Go Zeela ranked 1st place in BiS.LEAGUE and was therefore chosen as the captain of BiS 1st.
On December 19th 2018, she and BiS 1st groupmate Toriaez Hana provided guest vocals for the song "Darenimo Jama sa Renai Heya de Hajimaru Kimi no Tame no Kyousoukyoku, Sai Ichi Gakushou" on THE Natsu no Mamono's third album.
Go Zeela ranked 1st for a second time in the BiS.LEAGUE vote, on December 29th.
2019[edit | edit source]
On March 30th, 2019, BiS announced that they would disband and all current members, including Go Zeela, would graduate from the group.
BiS' second generation officially disbanded on May 11th, and Go Zeela announced that she had terminated her contract with WACK and would be retiring from idol. A few weeks later, Go Zeela's twitter was deleted.
From June, Go Zeela started making appearances on Pour Lui's YouTube vlogs.
On July 20th, Go Zeela appeared as a guest at a talk event held by gravure idol Tsukamoto Mai. Upon this announcement, she began to be referred to as "Achopu" instead of her WACK stage name.
2020[edit | edit source]
After having no public social media presence for over a year, Go Zeela re-emerged on August 1st with an Instagram account, using the name "Ayana". The same day, she was announced as a representative for the fashion brand, STINGRAY.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Go Zeela didn't see much of her mother growing up, and considered her father to be a strange person. She has a younger brother.
She worked in an office prior to joining BiS, quitting work just three days before the boot camp started.
During her first livestream with STINGRAY, Go Zeela announced that, after leaving BiS, she got married and had a daughter, born in April 2020.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Current Stage Name: Ayana (綾称)
- WACK Stage Name: Go Zeela (ゴ・ジーラ)
- Other Names: Achopu (あちょぷ)
- Nicknames: Goji (ゴジ), Zeela (ジーラ), A-chan (あちゃん)
- WACK Audition Name: Yokoyama Hina (ヨコヤマヒナ)
- Birth Date: August 26th
- Nickname: Zeela (ジーラ), Goji (ゴジ)
- Western Zodiac: Virgo
- BiS Role:
- Monster Member (怪獣担当)
- Captain (BiS 1st)
- WACK status:
- 2016.09.04: Joined BiS
- 2019.05.11: Graduated (BiS Disbands)
- WACK Groups:
- BiS (2016-2019)
- HOLY SHiTS (2018-2019)
Discography[edit | edit source]
Publications[edit | edit source]
Other Media[edit | edit source]
Film[edit | edit source]
- [2017.01.28] Gekijoban BiS Tanjou no Uta
- [2017.01.28] WHO KiLLED IDOL? -SiS Shoumetsu no Uta-
- [2019.11.11] IDOL -Aa, Mujou-
Lyrics Written[edit | edit source]
- twisted grunge
- SAY YES
- Never Starting Song
B-Sides[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her audition name, Yokoyama Hina, is a parody of Yokoyama Rina. She shares her audition name with Tsukino Usagi.
- Go Zeela's stage name was inspired by a Godzilla T-shirt she wore during the audition camp.
- Is a big fan of tokusatsu and kaiju films.
- Admits that she has difficulty expressing her emotions.
- Has practiced karate since kindergarten.
- Is a fan of the artists Sakumi Yoshino, Daijiro Morohoshi and Amin Okada.
- Kept her hair short for her whole BiS career, but started wearing hair extensions the day after the group disbanded. She has since removed them.
- During her BiS career, she tweeted every morning the phrase "achopu" (あちょぷ), to which fans replied "maumau" (まうまう). These are a reference to the 1984 manga series "Kaijin Gonzui", where one of the characters can only utter these two words. Since then, "Achopu" has become one of her nicknames.
- Her husband is a former acquaintance of hers who proposed without them ever having dated each other.
- Affectionately calls her daughter "Marunchu" because of her round ("marui" in Japanese) face.