From August 31st to September 4th, 2016, Coco Partin Coco participated in the BiS Reformation Audition, under the temporary name "Michihayashi Rio".
On September 4th, Coco joined SiS after failing to pass the BiS audition camp.
SiS' debut live took place on September 26th, where Coco performed with the stage name "Coco Chanel".
Just one day after SiS' debut performance, the group was disbanded on September 26th.
Coco Partin Coco's debut single with GANG PARADE, Plastic 2 Mercy, was released on December 27th, 2016.
Coco's debut album, GANG PARADE takes themselves higher!!, was released on November 21st.
In late December, during WACK Election campaign, Watanabe Junnosuke revealed that if Coco Partin Coco came last on ranking she would have to run a 100km marathon. Later during the appeals, Coco declared that she would also run a marathon if she came first.
On December 31st, it was announced that Coco Partin Coco had ranked 11th in the WACK General Election. After the event, Coco announced she would run the marathon anyway.
The 100km marathon took place on February 7th 2018 from Atami to Hanzomon studio where the other members were waiting. During the 24 hours a live stream was held showing both Coco running and the other 6 members on the studio.
On October 16th 2018, Coco Partin Coco modelled for NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS at Amazon Fashion Week.
2020 EditWhen GANG PARADE was split into two groups on March 28th, 2020, Coco Partin Coco was placed in GO TO THE BEDS. The following day, her first digital single as part of the unit, Don't go to the bed, was released. On April 1st, Coco's first EP as a member of GO TO THE BEDS, G/P, was released.
Personal Life Edit
Coco is from Nagoya and went to a rich all-girls school. She attended college for 1 year before auditioning for BiS.
- Stage Name: Coco Partin Coco (ココ・パーティン・ココ)
- Other Names: Coco Chanel (ココチャネル)
- WACK Audition Name: Second Summer Uika (セカンドサマーウイカ)
- Birth Date: July 18th
- Birthplace: Nagoya, Japan
- Bloodtype: AB
- Nickname: Coco (ココ), Paripi (パリピ)
- Western Zodiac: Cancer
- WACK status:
- 2016.09.04: Joined SiS
- 2016.09.26: SiS disbands
- 2016.11.06: Joined GANG PARADE
- 2020.03.28: Joined GO TO THE BEDS
- GANG PARADE Colour: ■ Red
- WACK Groups:
- Overall Time in WACK: 3 Years, 8 Months, 20 Days
Other Media Edit
- [2017.02.07] WHO KiLLED IDOL? -SiS Shoumetsu no Uta-
Live Video Edit
- [2018.12.11] GANG PARADE oneman live at Zepp Tokyo
- [2019.09.04] CHALLENGE the LIMIT TOUR
- [2020.02.29] PARADE GOES ON TOUR at Nakano Sunplaza
Stage Play Edit
- [2019.08.25 - 09.28] Playhouse
Lyrics Written Edit
- Coco loves the Sanrio character Tuxedo Sam and penguins in general.
- Her house had a jungle-gym in the backyard.
- Her mother was model and former yankii.
- Is considered GANG PARADE's positive symbol and mood maker.
- Her audition name was a parody of Michibayashi Rio. She shares her audition name with Asaka and MiKiNA EMPiRE.
- Her stage name is Coco Partin Coco because she liked her "Coco Chanel" stage name. It was going to be simply "Coco Partin" but an extra Coco was added to turn the name into a dick joke (...tinco/chinko, a Japanese slang for penis).
- Her SiS stage name is a reference to the fashion designer of the same name.
- Coco's nickname during the audition camp, "Paripi" (パリピ), was chosen by fans after she wore a T-shirt saying "Party People" (パリチ・ピポル).
- Occasionally likes to partake in 30-day Twitter "challenges", where she posts a photo or video every day. This footage can range from either Coco making a funny face, to pulling stunts like snorting ramen noodles up her nose.