SiS, 2016 Edit
Coco took part in the BiS Reformation Audition in 2016, and while she made it to the final boot camp, she failed to make it into the group. She and other members who didn't pass the audition were offered to join BiS' official rival group, SiS instead, an offer she accepted. SiS' debut live took place on September 26th, where Coco performed with the stage name "Coco Chanel". However, the group's debut live ended up being also their last, since their activities were suspended immediately. Coco and 2 other members (Yui Ga Dockson and Terashima Yuka) ended up joining GANG PARADE afterwards.
GANG PARADE, 2016-present EditCoco's debut single with GANG PARADE, Plastic 2 Mercy, was released on December 27th, 2016. In early 2017, she began promoting the documentary film, WHO KiLLED IDOL? -SiS Shoumetsu no Uta-, which she featured in. Her debut album, GANG PARADE takes themselves higher!!, was released in November.
In 2017 during WACK Election campaign, Watanabe Junnosuke said that if she came last on ranking she would have to run a 100km marathon. Later during the appeals, she declared that she would also run a 100km marathon if she came first. She ranked 11th and eventually after the event she announced she would run the marathon anyway.The 100km marathon took place on February 7th 2018 from Atami to Hanzomon studio where the other members were waiting. During the 24 hours a live stream was held showing both Coco running and the other 6 members on the studio. On October 16th 2018, Coco modeled for NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS at Amazon Fashion Week.
Personal Life Edit
Coco is from Nagoya and went to a rich all-girls school. She attended college for 1 year before auditioning for BiS.
As part of GANG PARADE: Edit
- [2016.12.27] Plastic 2 Mercy (2016)
- [2017.04.25] FOUL
- [2017.07.25] Beyond the Mountain
- [2018.02.20] BREAKING THE ROAD
- [2018.05.29] GANG 2
- [2018.09.11] CAN'T STOP
- [2019.04.17] BRAND NEW PARADE
- [2017.12.06] WACK & SCRAMBLES WORKS (Tracks #2 and #4)
- She loves the Sanrio character Tuxedo Sam and penguins in general.
- Her house had a jungle-gym in the backyard.
- Her mother was model and also former yankii.
- She is the group's positive symbol and mood maker.
- Her audition name was a parody of Michibayashi Rio. She shares her audition name with Asaka and MiKiNA EMPiRE.
- Her stage name is Coco Partin Coco because she liked her "Coco Chanel" stage name. It was going to be simply "Coco Partin" but an extra Coco was added to turn the name into a dick joke (...tinco/chinko, a Japanese slang for penis)