Early Career Edit
As a teenager, Iitani Aina was one half of a jazzdance duo called Hashikkono Sumikko (はしっこのすみっ子).
At 18, Aina moved to Tokyo to pursue an idol career. She started working as a solo RnB artist, uploading music videos on YouTube. She frequently worked with a man named Itsuki on these recordings, and for a while her YouTube channel was named ITSUKI&AINA (after herself and her frequent collaborator, Itsuki), however, it was renamed to "aina aina" shortly after her BiSH debut.
On August 9th, 2013, Aina joined the idol group, PARALLEL.
Iitani Aina graduated from PARALLEL on March 7th.
On March 9th, just two days after her PARALLEL graduation, Aina was revealed as a founding member of BiSH, under the stage name, Aina The End.
Aina The End's first release as a member of BiSH was the digital single Spark, on March 25th.
On May 27th, Aina's debut album, Brand-new idol SHiT, was released.
Aina The End's first single as a member of BiSH, OTNK, was released on September 2nd.
On December 5th, BiSH went on hiatus in order for Aina The End to have vocal nodule surgery. Their final show, the free live "iN THE END" , was held in her honor.
Aina successfully had the surgery on December 7th, and recovered in time for BiSH to resume activities at the start of 2017.
On March 17th, Aina The End collaborated with the popular DJ TeddyLoid for his EP Silent Planet 2 Vol. 4.
On October 2nd, Aina The End joined WACK's first shuffle unit, SAiNT SEX.
Aina and TeddyLoid collaborated again on the track "Break The Doors", for the anime "18iF" on October 4th.
Aina's first single with SAiNT SEX, WACK is FXXK, was released on October 18th.
On October 25th, Aina The End featured on the compilation album, "Thank You Disney", covering "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. In this track, Aina sang entirely in English.
On November 20th, Aina featured on another collaboration, with KenKen+ and Chinza Dopeness, for the song "Boost Your Play", the theme for Sony's 2017 Japan conference.
On December 31st, it was announced that Aina The End had ranked #2 in the WACK General Election and would be given a solo single.
On March 7th, Aina and BiSH group mate Cent Chihiro Chittiii featured on the track "Wasted Tears" from Marty Friedman's album "B: The Beginning THE IMAGE ALBUM".
On March 21st, Aina provided vocals for the MONDO GROSSO track, "False Sympathy", and heavily featured in the music video.
On April 9th, Aina The End formed the one-off unit SEXFRiEND, with UK from the band MOROHA.
SEXFRiEND's only track, "Bacteria", was released on June 6th as part of the compilation album, "hide TRIBUTE IMPULSE".
Aina The End was a model for NEGLECT ADULT PATiENTS at Amazon Fashion Week on October 16th.
On October 17th, Aina provided guest vocals for the track "2 FACE" on MY FIRST STORY's fifth album, S.S.S.
On October 29th, Aina recorded a song promoting Izuzu's ELF line of trucks.
On April 3rd, Aina provided vocals for the track "SING-A-LONG" from DISH's album, "Junkfood Junction".
On August 13th, Aina The End collaborated with Sugizo for the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin ending theme, Hikari no Hate.
BiSH released their 6th major single, KiND PEOPLE / Rhythm, on November 6th. Aina composed the track "Rhythm" herself.
From November 20th, Aina The End began making appearances on MONSTER IDOL, as a singing and dancing instructor. When the winning group, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN was formed, she also featured on their first single.
On November 27th, Aina featured on the Genie High track, "Fubenna Kawaiige", of which a music video was filmed.
On February 25th, Aina The End released her first solo digital single, Shinitai Yoru ni Kagitte. Aina composed and wrote the lyrics to the song.
Personal Life Edit
Aina's earliest memories are of her mother hitting her. Despite this, she loves her mother and admits that she was spoiled growing up. She revealed in an interview that she was groped in elementary school. As a result of this, she spent years trying to hide her sex, trying to pass as a boy to avoid any attention.
She was also bullied a lot in middle school, including being chased up a tree and a group of girls who would strip off her clothes if a boy passed in the hallways. She says she didn’t ever cry about it, as she was just happy they were paying attention to her. She does admit, however, that this had led her to be insecure about removing her clothes.
On February 2nd 2019, photos of Aina with SEXFRiEND groupmate UK were published in the tabloid Shukan Bunshun, claiming that the two were dating.
- Name: Iitani Aina (飯谷愛菜)
- Stage Name: Aina The End (アイナ・ジ・エンド)
- Birth Date: December 27, 1994
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Height: 159cm
- Bloodtype: A
- Nickname: Aina (アイナ)
- Western Zodiac: Capricorn
- Eastern Zodiac: Dog
- BiSH Role: Departure Member (おくりびと担当)
- WACK status:
- 2015.05.09: Joined BiSH
- BiSH Colour: ■ Red
- PARALLEL Colour: ■ Red
- WACK Groups:
- Other Groups:
- Hashimoto Sumikko (2012-2013)
- PARALLEL (2013-2015)
- Overall Time in WACK: 5 Years, 5 Months, 4 Days
- [2018.09.19] Youji to Tsuki no Hime / Kienaide (Kienaide)
- [2019.08.13] Hikari no Hate (with SUGIZO)
- [2020.02.25] Shinitai Yoru ni Kagitte
- [2015.01.06] Saigo no Kiss (最後のkiss; Last Kiss) (with ITSUKI)
- [2015.02.20] Suika (スイカ; Watermelon)
- [2017.10.25] Part Of Your World (from Thank You Disney)
- [2019.12.19] Restart (Aina The End ver.)
Other Media Edit
Live Video Edit
- [2017.01.18] Less Than SEX TOUR FiNAL "Teioosekkai" Hibiyaya Daiga Ongaku do
- [2017.11.01] NEVERMiND TOUR RELOADED THE FiNAL "REVOLUTiONS"
- [2018.07.29] BiSH "TO THE END"
- [2019.04.03] BRiNG iCiNG SHiT HORSE TOUR FiNAL "THE NUDE"
- [2020.01.15] And yet BiSH moves.
- [2017.12.09] BiSH Documentary Movie "ALL YOU NEED IS PUNK and LOVE"
- [2018.07.29] BiSH Documentary Movie "SHAPE OF LOVE"
Web Series Edit
- [2018.12.03] BiSH no Kirekkire JAPAN
Television Series Edit
- [2019.11.20-2019.12.18] MONSTER IDOL (Episodes #3 to #5)
Lyrics Written Edit
- THE GUERRiLLA BiSH: ALLS
- CARROTS: CAN YOU??
Music composed Edit
- KiND PEOPLE / Rhythm: Rhythm
- Has been dancing since she was 4, and attended a performing arts school while she was in middle school.
- Usually creates BiSH's choreography, and also choreographed the dance to EMPiRE's "Akarui Mirai".
- When she first moved to Tokyo, she fell behind on her rent and as a result, lived in a park for 2 days.
- Her mother was a former idol.